Looking in to Irish Holidays? Try some of our Tours of Ireland or maybe a Weekend Trip to Ireland is for you. Interested in exploring your Neighboring country? Well if that is the case then you have come to the right place! My Holiday Ireland is one of the leading Tour Operator’s in Ireland and the U.K. Whether you are interested in coach tours, self drive tours of Ireland or any other Ireland vacation packages we can tailor a package to suit your requirements. You have found a creative Irish inbound team to partner with and ensure that your unique Irish Holidays becomes more than just a dream. Check out our great options here!
Why not come across the Irish Sea and visit some of our wonderful Irish Holidays sites such as the Cliff’s of Moher and Bunratty Castle. You are sure to enjoy your stay in Ireland and guaranteed to take some great stories back with you for your friends and family in the U.K.
Click on the MyHolidayIreland logo below for more info on our amazing tour offers!
Why chose My Holiday Ireland??
- My Holiday Ireland are fully licensed and bonded
- We have been selling Ireland for the last 45 years!!
- We have competitive supplier rates
- 24 Hour emergency number on the ground
- Over 30 full time staff employed
- Full time Dublin Airport Rep
- We have an office in Dublin, Ireland’s capital and the gateway to Ireland’s Ancient East
- The Headquarters is based in Limerick which is 15 minutes from Shannon Airport which is the gateway to the Wild Atlantic Way
- We have been awarded ‘Travel Company of the Year’ 3 Times!!
- The Chairman of our company has received the Lifetime Achievement Award in Travel
From the U.K call
+353 61 204444
‘We arrived back home last weekend and I want to thank you for convincing the gang and I to hire a small coach with driver to take us around your beautiful country. Mick took all the pressure and clock watching away from us! He dropped our men to the golf courses at the appointed time while we enjoyed some wonderful sightseeing and shopping! It was a stress free vacation for all and will definitely be back!’
Susan Crosby, Cardiff
Tom and I returned home last Friday! You made our first trip to Ireland so enjoyable. You really know your country and the itinerary you put together was spot on! You listened to our wishes and got the balance just perfect. I will be in touch with you when booking our next trip. Thanks again”
Jamie Willis, Birmingham