Coach Tour Ireland
Want to travel to Ireland and see the country by bus? Then, we have two ways you can approach this. If you’re looking to compare a coach tour Ireland by attraction, then the blue button is for you! Would you prefer to compare the tours by length of stay? Then choose one of the green buttons and you’ll be one step closer to your dream 2017 holiday! (Note: The ’10-19′ option includes a tour of Ireland and Britain)
Escorted bus tours are a fantastic way to see a new country in a well-informed, enjoyable way. With an escorted tour, you can travel to Ireland and eliminate the possibilities of getting lost or wasting time while on this once in a lifetime journey. You also have all of your activities pre-booked and pre-organised with all entrance fees included in your price so that you can avoid any costly surprises. You’ll join a larger group, usually around 35 people with a driver and dedicated guide. It is a terrific way to:
- See a beautiful country and its wonderful sites.
- Spend less time getting lost and more time enjoying the beautiful sights that an Ireland bus tour has to offer
- Have a huge variety of options when it comes to length of tour and attractions to visit
- Make lifelong friendships.
- Have the cost of your meals and entrance fees to visitor attractions included in your price, thus making it easy to stay within your budget
Still not sure? Check out some of our most recent testimonials here!
Is this not what you were looking for?
If you’re looking for another way to travel to Ireland, contact us here free of charge. We’d be more than happy to help you organise your dream 2017 holiday! As Ireland’s leading Inbound Tour Operator, since 1971, our team of experienced Irish travel experts and vacation advisors have but one goal – to create that lifelong dream Irish vacation that you will remember forever. All you have to do is take the first step and contact us today!
Why choose us for your coach tour Ireland?
- My Holiday Ireland are fully licensed and bonded
- We have been selling Ireland for the last 45 years!!
- We have Competitive supplier rates
- 24 Hour emergency number on the ground
- Over 30 full time staff employed
- Full time Dublin Airport Rep
- We have an office in Dublin, Ireland’s capital and the gateway to Ireland’s Ancient East
- Our Headquarters are based in Limerick. 20 minutes from Shannon Airport which is the gateway to the Wild Atlantic Way
- We have been Awarded ‘Travel Company of the Year’ 3 Times!
- The Chairman of our company has received the Lifetime Achievement Award in Travel
Feel like doing something a little different to a coach tour Ireland? How about a golf break? Check out Tourism Ireland Golf for all the information you’ll need on Irish courses and golf tours.