Holidays in Ireland
Are you looking to get in touch with your family’s roots and ancestors for your holidays? Or maybe you have taken an interest in Ireland due to the many Irish people spread all across wonderful Canada from Vancouver to Nova Scotia? Well we’re here to help you. We want to help you understand true Irish culture and experience the greatness that our country has to offer!
Click on Larry the dancing Leprechaun for information on our incredible tour options.
Why Canadians choose to book with us…
- My Holiday Ireland are fully licensed and bonded
- We have been selling Ireland since 1971!!
- We have competitive supplier rates
- 24 Hour emergency number on the ground
- Over 30 full time staff employed
- Full time Dublin Airport Rep
- We have an office in Dublin, Ireland’s capital and the gateway to Ireland’s Ancient East
- The Headquarters is based in Limerick which is 15 minutes from Shannon Airport which is the gateway to the Wild Atlantic Way
- We have been awarded ‘Travel Company of the Year’ 3 Times!!
- The Chairman of our company has received the Lifetime Achievement Award in Travel
As a leading Inbound tour operator, since 1971, our team of experienced Irish travel experts and vacation advisors have but one goal. We want to create the Irish vacation you have always dreamed of and that you will one day tell your grandkids about in Canada.
Whether you are interested in coach tours, self drive tours of Ireland or any other Ireland vacation packages we can tailor a package to suit your requirements. You have found a creative Irish inbound team to partner with and ensure that your unique Ireland vacation becomes more than just a dream. Check out our great options here!
From Canada call +353 61 204444
‘Thank you so much to the My Holiday Ireland team for making our vacation truly unforgettable. It was a magical fortnight that we’ll always remember’
Sue Nation, Toronto
‘I could not recommend My Holiday Ireland more. They took care of everything we asked for. Visiting Ireland was a fantastic experience for my family and I. We would return in a heartbeat!’
Calvin Rosemond, Edmonton