- Group transfers on arrival and departure
- Sightseeing by luxury coach throughout
- Services of a professional driver/guide.
- Dublin open-top bus tour & Guinness or Jameson visit
- Superior & first class hotels with private bath/shower for 11 nights
- Full Irish Brekfast daily except on Day 1.
- 10 dinners including
- Traditional Irish evening with dinner and entertainment in Dublin
- Wm Cairnes Gastropub farewell dinner with live music.
- 8 table d’hote dinners
- Welcome get-together drink
- Tour of Dublin with a local guide
- “The Quite Man” walking tour of Cong
- Horse Drawn carriage ride of Killarney National PArk.
- Walking tours of Derry, Cork and Drogheda with a local guide
- Visits and admissions to Kilmainham Gaol, Russborough House, Boyne Valley Visitor Center & Newgrange or Knowth Tomb, Dunbrody Emigrant Ship, House of Waterford Crystal Visitor Centre, Blarney Castle, Blarney Woollen Mills, Blasket Centre, Cliffs of Moher, Kylemore Abbey Visitor Centre, Kylemore Abbey Visitor Centre, Museum of Country Life, W. B. Yeats Grave, Belleek Pottery Factory, Tower Museum and Giants Causeway and Titanic Belfast.
- Deluxe flight bag, ticket wallet, luggage tags & strap
- All local taxes, hotel service charges & porterage for one suitcase per person
Your Hotels – Stay at the following (or similar):
- Alexander Hotel, Dublin (2 nights)
- River Lee Hotel, Cork (1 night)
- Killarney Plaza Hotel, Killarney (2 nights)
- Galway Bay Hotel, Galway (2 nights)
- OR Bunratty Castle Hotel, Bunratty (1 Night) and Knockranny Hotel, Westport (1 night) for July 26th Departures.
- City Hotel, Derry (2 nights)
- Cabra Castle Hotel, Cavan (1 nights)
- The D Hotel, Drogheda (1 nights)
2014 Land Only Prices
Start USA-DUB & End DUB-USA
Departures Every Friday from March 14th to October 31st 2014
|12 Day Tour - Price Range|
|March 14th - April 1st||€1325 / $1811|
|March 28th - May 6th||€1420/ $1859|
|May 2nd - June 3rd||€1640/ $2241|
|May 30th - October 7th||€1680/ $2296|
|October 3rd -November 4th||€1470/$2010|
|October 31st – November 11th||€1310/$1791|
Single Room supplements: €445.